- me before Frozen came out: GIVE ME MORE FROZEN
- me after Frozen came out: TOO MUCH FROZEN
- Woman: *on cellphone* Why am I leaving you? Why am I--I'll tell you why.
- Woman: Here's why. You don't respect me.
- Woman: You called me a whore in front of my children.
- Me: *says nothing, but has a face like O.O*
- Woman: You don't respect me. And you know, there some white chick here in the store, she walking, she heard me say that and she make a face.
- Woman: Because even she know you a piece of shit.
"The blessing about my apartment in New York was that my landlord skipped town. There was no one to pay rent to, so I lived rent-free for about three years. It was a real blessing."
shoutout to 90’s kids for being proudest of their decade for no reason